Thursday, July 12, 2012

Surprise! It's 2am!

Facebook.
A little devil of a social networking site.

When you sign onto the website, one of three things must happen if you want to logoff cleanly.
First. If you just want to get on and get off, turn off the chat so you won't be stopped by someone wanting to chat it up.
Second. Check your notifications.
Third. Scroll quickly once and then click onto another site. Done.

I did a number of things wrong.

I ignored the first step and proceeded to the second with no regard, and I scrolled for FAR too long. Before I knew it my friend popped up and we started chatting. I like chatting, so I'm not annoyed or anything, its just...it's 2am and my suitcase is empty, and I have a bus to catch at 11:30 in the city.

Oh well.
Tootles! (I'm going to start saying that.)

Check out my Liveblogging of my bus ride tomorrow morning! 
I'll post pictures as well! Tennessee, here comes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment