Thursday, July 12, 2012

New Location.

Farms and mountains and tractor trailer. There isn't much to say about the scenery. Looking up now I see a rotting shed and now trees...and more trees...and rain. 

Behind me and my new friend who happens to go to the same school as me and is in the same club (awkward), an older gentleman attempts to explain to whoever he's talking to that this bus is indeed called the, "Megabus" and it does not have it's own station. Interesting. His conversation sparks my curiosity. Maybe it's his lover, or a friend. Who knows...but his conversation isn't enough to make me wonder further. 

Actually turning around to glance at the other, I notice one major thing. Everyone's asleep. In fact, one guy is snoring. 

Now my co pilot of this bus of life now informs me that we are at our rest stop. It's  1:17pm now.... Chattanooga arrived faster than expected. 


No comments:

Post a Comment